Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer Berries - cheesecake popsicle recipe !





I am glad to sit and take the time to write here. Life has been busy as it should be, but I was missing sharing my garden with you. In July I love to see the different berries maturing, we have black currants, raspberries and blackberries. Every day I can pick some for Chloe ( my 18 month old baby girl) and I collect extra to prepare some yummy treats like these popsicles for which I am about to share the recipe with you. 

It's really quick to prepare, just think that it has to sit in your freezer a minimum of 5 hours.

I harvested a bunch of different berries for this recipe but feel free to adjust quantities if you want to make more.

Summer Berries Cheesecake Popsicles

You will need: 

- 1 1/2  package of regular cream cheese
- 3/4 cup milk ( I used whole milk )
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen berries ( I used a mix of blackberries, raspberries and blackcurrants from my garden)
In a food processor mix the berries together to obtain a thick juice, leave some chunks if you like, it could also be very smooth. 

Reserve the berry juice in the fridge and in a food processor or blender mix the cream cheese, milk, sugar and vanilla extract. 

Then you can start to fill your popsicle molds, I used Solo shot glass cups and mini popsicle sticks so I could make so many of them...

First fill it with the berries and then add the cream. You can also add some graham crackers like in this recipe.






Fresh blackberries and raspberries 




I like that the berries and cream are mixing together, these popsicles are so cute and so yummy !




I like to share these tiny treats with friends...


Enjoy !



8 comments:

  1. Summer is the season of numerous fruits and I especially love different kinds of berries. These can be used for many things including juices, puddings, syrups, jams and much more.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Nice post. it is very interesting and informative. Thank you for the sharing.
    visit our website

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would berry much like to eat this berry cheesecake popsicle but I want somebody else to make it for me as I’m not good at baking and all or you can say I’m lazy. I’m lazy to the extent that I find ways where you could Pay For Someone To Do Your Online Class. I know I must change this habit of mine but the real question is how.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birthday gifts from Bazzle are suitable for all your loved ones; whether the gift is for your parents, siblings, partners, fiancĂ©, or even friends, our variety has perfect products to make one’s day special. Bubble balloon bunches, Birthday gifts, Delirious Bouquets, Flower Bouquets, Pop’Ds, Cakes, and even greeting cards; we offer a large variety of gifts that can be ordered for almost any occasion, making your event visually appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to have the opportunity to sit down and write here. Life has been hectic as it should be, professional web design services but I missed showing you around my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am overjoyed to be able to sit here and write. Life has been crazy, as it should be, but I haven't been able to best book writing services USA share my garden with you. I enjoy watching the various berries mature in July; we have black currants, raspberries, and blackberries.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time spent at the table is my favourite thing in life. And what better way to bring us all together than with some spa massage center karachi very excellent food?

    ReplyDelete