Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer in the garden


The summer is definitely here. It’s a very humid hot day here in Philadelphia.


I look at the garden and everything has grown so much, now is the time where I enjoy being outside and tend to every plant and tree we have. Lucky me this year ( for now ) we have very little mosquitoes. Usually  they are so many and they love me ( unfortunately )

I like this time of the year when things are maturing and some of them are already done.

We are adding a few things here and there but mostly it is weeding and adjusting the space for everyone to grow nicely.
And enjoy what the garden gives us as food.
I dried some oregano, my husband made some basil pesto.

Today, let me give you a tour of the garden.












Hope you are enjoying the summer !



No comments:

Post a Comment