Sunday, May 3, 2015

A New Season ~ 2015










Happy Spring my friends!

It is always so exciting to start a new season here at Tend. It amazes me that we are going into our 5th year here in this space. Our archives are growing and full of some great ideas and inspiration so pour a cup of tea and peruse when you get a chance.

I want to take the time to say thank you to both Natalie and Melissa for their knowledge, expertise and contributions to Tend.  I learned so much from Melissa about bees and bee keeping last year. It is still a long time dream of mine to keep a roof top hive. I am determined that one day it will happen and I know who to refer to when it does.

Melissa will not be a regular contributor here at Tend but I am hoping that from time to time she will pop in to say hello and let us know what's happening in her garden.

Natalie has been a part of Tend from the very beginning and such a help in getting this space established. It was such a pleasure reading about her beautiful gardens over the years and watching as she found the farm of her dreams.

Natalie will no longer be contributing to this space but you can always visit her over at her gorgeous website and read all about her farm adventures and homestead Freckled Hen Farm.

This year, Tend will be written by just three of us- Amber (on Mondays), Annabelle (on Wednesdays) and myself (on Fridays).  

We are excited to share our gardens with you throughout the season and hope that we will be hosting a few guests this year on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

So without further ado please say hello to my little Spring garden adorned with pansies, lettuces, rhubarb, asparagus, flowering cherry and crab apple, forget-me-nots, swiss chard and kales.

I have been working hard out there and am excited to share my gardening adventures with you.

See you next week!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Question: When I first found your site, you had a video or a woman gardener on our resource page. What happened to that and do you have a link still?

    ReplyDelete