Monday, May 6, 2013

A few links


I hope you'll forgive me, but I just came home from Charleston and don't really have a post ready. Instead, I thought I'd share a few links that have been catching my eye lately.

Bee Week at Modern Farmer magazine

Influence by Danielle Charles

Leaf magazine

Warm Potato Salad with Spring Greens by Sarah at The Yellow House

Adding herbal color to the garden over at Organic Gardening

The Garden Conservancy's Open Days schedule (look for one near you!)

Saving the Season by Kevin West (eagerly awaiting this one)



Hope everyone has a great week.





1 comment:

  1. Great links, Shari. Thank you! (i forgive you ;) I'm especially looking forward to spending a little more time reading the Organic Gardening link on adding herbal color. Hope you have a great week too.

    ReplyDelete